Franchisee’s Top Performers Share in Long-Term Incentive Program
ATLANTA – (Jan. 19, 2021) – GPS Hospitality, one of the country’s fastest growing franchisees of BURGER KING®, Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, and Pizza Hut restaurants, today proudly announces the recent addition of 10 inductees to its Partner Program.
GPS Hospitality’s new partners include:
- Greg Comer, Director of Operations – Popeyes
- Sally Detter, Director of Risk Management
- Cassandra Fischels, Director of Human Resources
- Lisa Grier, Director of Communications
- Julie Henshaw, Director of Legal
- Reid Neumann, Director of Marketing
- Bryan Rohr, Store Accounting Manager
- Troy Theriot, Director of Operations – Baton Rouge
- Caitie Trew, Accounting Manager
- Jerad Wilson, Manager of Operations Support
“The dedication and determination of these talented leaders have helped GPS sustain marked growth year after year,” said Tom Garrett, CEO of GPS Hospitality. “With our largest appointment of partners to date, I welcome Greg, Sally, Cassie, Lisa, Julie, Reid, Bryan, Troy, Caitie and Jerad as GPS’ newest inductees to the program. Their commitment and passion to making our organization stronger has not gone unnoticed. As a people-oriented company, the partner program allows us to recognize team members who model our values and share our vision.”
The GPS Hospitality Partner Program is a deferred compensation program designed to reward key team members who are committed to the company’s values and philosophy. With the most recent additions, there are now 36 GPS Hospitality partners.